LOST IN YOUUU

LOST IN YOU

I am lost in the thought of you,
I am feeling that touch of you,
I am sensing that scent of you,
I am smitten by the love of you.

I am lost in the love for you,
Baby, crazy you make me go.
And, life has a purpose too,
When I am there nearby you.

I am lost in that smile of you,
Lost for the kid in you,
Distance it kills, I know.
For it kills and buries me too!

Baby, strong you stay and hold!
For love will take us through,
Soon I will be there with you,
To live in our paradise within.

Living in the chants of you,
Living for the love of you,
Baby, hold and stay more strong,
For our path is all not lost.

Through the day, with the daunting sun,
We will walk and hold it long!
The nights shall ease our pain,
For our memories, the moon shall sing!

I wanna live for the love of you.
I wanna live with you in love.
For smoother than the smoothen silk-
You touch will ease all pain.

Drifting in the memory lane,
Holding my heart with pride,
Ain't nowhere I be rather than be with you,
Hoping for the days with you and hoping for the love of you.

Baby, strong you shall stay,
For I am a heroine only with you.
Baby, hold a little more,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN'T BUY ONE MINUTE MORE.

SPARTAN

SEARCH THAT IS GOING ON.❤️