SEARCH THAT IS GOING ON.❤️


The search that is going on,
I look for somewhere, some kind of a companion, some passerby,
I wish that there is such a power in the world that the things that I talk about are my shadow. 
Should I tell you all the things that were left untold while saying this, do not think what is wrong and what is right.
If I write, you know the art of writing, you know the effect of every word of mine.
It should be like a fellow friend.  You know,
I wish.  This life, this life was cutting, reached out to the shore of one lake in search of some wish. 
With tears of helplessness, the tears came out of my eyes,
I was overwhelmed by the echoing sounds. 
Was someone  There was someone who was soaked with me, it was someone else who was crying with me.  That evening there was a lonely loneliness in the evening.
Then I got to see my shadow talking to me.

Comments

  1. बाजार ए जिंदगी में अभी तमाशे और बाकी है.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN'T BUY ONE MINUTE MORE.

SPARTAN