YOU ARE MY LIGHT,I AM YOUR DARK ISN'T ?

You are like a light to me, with which I can rip all the darkest. 
And I can see the morning which is just a fantasy for me.
To be yours is to be mine.  I cannot see myself apart from you.  
No face, no body, no emotion is made without you.  
You are my base, without which I am incomplete.
I see you sleeping.  
To breathe in and out of your chest, up and down.  
I'm looking at some naughty hair touching your cheeks, apart from hair tufts.
I hear your breath.  Like a song.
 A sweet song that is awakened by dawn.  I want to kiss you in deep sleep.  Do not want to kiss  .
I want to get my eyes closed by resting my lips on your chest.  
And I want to hear the agony inside your mind, which you never tell me. But
maybe I am your darkness.  
Darkness eclipsing your strong light.  It is probably right to kiss you while sleeping.  Otherwise, your eyes awakened from your sleep will subdue me.
Then maybe I'll never be able to go.  never.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I CAN'T BUY ONE MINUTE MORE.

SPARTAN

SEARCH THAT IS GOING ON.❤️